- This event has passed.
Global Blockchain Forum Mumbai 2019.
If you plan to attend one Blockchain Technology Conclave this year, This is the ONE you cannot afford to miss! Your participation in Global Blockchain Forum Mumbai on April 12th, 2019 will ensure that you stay connected with the latest trends in Blockchain & Fintech Technologies.
About The Global Blockchain Forum 2019:
The “Global Blockchain Forum” Mumbai 2019 aims to connect global blockchain gurus, entrepreneurs and technology players in this space including emerging startups – with regional business and IT leaders from across key industry verticals.
The blockchain is a revolutionary technology that minimizes fraud and maximizes efficiency, security& transparency in supply chains, healthcare, global money systems, financial technologies, democratic elections, auction of public assets, energy trading, electronic record authentication, delivery of Government services, IoT and much, much more.
Agenda and Speakers for Global Blockchain Forum 2019:
- FinTech and Blockchain Innovations – Prasanna Lohar, Head – Technology Innovation, DCB Bank.
- Security & Privacy on Blockchain – Agnelo Marques, VP – Technology / Head Blockchain CoE, Mphasis.
- Regulatory requirements for business considering Cryptocurrency & Blockchain – Ashish Anand, Co-Founder, and CEO at Blockchain Advisory Council LLC and Founder at Whrrl.
- Hype’s over, let’s talk about implementation challenges – Sarang Bhoyar, Blockchain Leader, Infosys.
- Panel Discussion – FinTech – A Friend or Foe? Dipesh Karki, Co-Founder and CTO, LenDenClub, Anand Kumar Bajaj, Founder & CEO PayNearby and Chair BCFI Communications Committee.
- Blockchain use cases – Girish Bajaj, Blockchain, AI, Fintech & ICO Global Strategic CEO. International Speaker.
- Implementing tradable Wastewater Reuse Certificates on a public Blockchain to address the world’s growing water challenges – Sanket Sarang, CTO, BlobCity.
- Future of Payments – Suresh A Shan – Head Digital Innovation & Future Technology (BITS) – Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services Limited.
Ecosystem Partner – TiE Mumbai, Pune Open Coffee Club.
Register for the Global Blockchain Forum Mumbai 2019:
To register online Click Here
*price does not include 18% GST and convenience fee
Who Should Attend?
Professionals from the Blockchain sector, Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin sector, Payments, Financial sector, Managing Directors, CXOs, Directors, Head of IT, Systems Architects, Consultants, Technical Lead, Program Managers, Product Owner, Digital Innovation Lead, Banking sector, Government, IT, Accounting, Consulting, Logistics, Online trading, e-commerce, Digital companies, and the enthusiasts eager to understand the new age currency etc.